The Bohemian style focuses on the use of colors, bright and intense, on neutral bases, which are combined with decorative elements of the most eclectic and varied, combining ethnic styles from Africa, Maghreb or Asia.
Bohemian decor, which originated in the hippie style, has evolved to become more harmonious and less chaotic with BOHO Chic, bringing elegance and refinement to Bohemian decor.
The pure Bohemian style or the most updated BOHO CHIC, has a place in any room of the house, from the kitchen, living room, terrace or main or children’s bedroom, and brings vitality and joy to the rooms.
The BOHEMIUM decorative elements that give the touch to a room are:
- Cushions and textiles in intense and vibrant colors, with at least 3/4 colors combined.
- Traditional rugs, jarapas type, made with braided fabrics.
- Decorative elements made of natural fibers, such as lamps, baskets, vases, trays
- Decorative elements in metal in Arabic style.
- Furniture painted, and aged or pickled.
- Decoration with clay, rustic ceramics.
- Touches of rustic Asian style.
- Relaxation area, with sofas and many cushions.
- Decoration from our trips to the East or Africa.
The BOHEMIO style fills our house with color, but the most important thing is that it provides your personal and unique touch, with pieces chosen not to combine but to live and feel.