In order to promote Electronic Commerce in small and medium-sized enterprises in the Region of Murcia, COMERCIOS LOPEZ NIETO, S.L has launched the project of an online store of Furniture and Decoration.

This project is co-financed by the Autonomous Community of the Murcia Region and the EuropeanUnion, through the European Regional Development Fund

Objective of theaction : To launch an electronic marketing plan over the Internet.

Result of the performance: An online furniture and decoration store has been developed in the domain of this same website.

85% of the total investment has been received, with 80% of European Funds and the remaining 20% from the Autonomous Community of the Region of Murcia.

Esta página está también disponible en / This page is also available in: Español